General terms and conditions of the company x3 consulting & events GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store https://ranger-mpc.com .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
x3 consulting & events GmbH
Registration number HRB 2318
VAT ID: DE231632044
Local Court Gütersloh
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the “Order” button
3) checking the data in the shopping cart
4) pressing the “checkout” button
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login data (e-mail address and password).
6) Checking again or correcting the respective entered data.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy “The consumer can, before the binding submission of the order, by pressing the “back” button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his information, return to the Internet page on which the information of the customer is recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store: We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://ranger-mpc.com/agb.html.
Your past orders can be viewed in our customer area under My Account –> Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Master, Amex).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. In this case, delivery will be made within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item is handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by dispatch.
§5 Retention of titleWe retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity:
Cancellation policy / Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must send us
x3 consulting & events GmbH
e-mail [email protected]
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the enclosed sample revocation form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
End of the cancellation policy
§7 Cancellation form
Sample revocation form(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
by x3 consulting & events GmbH
E-Mail [email protected]
I/we () hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us () for the purchase of the following goods ()/the provision of the following service ()
Ordered on ()/received on ()
Name of the consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract languageThe contract language is exclusively German.
§10 Customer serviceOur customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at
Telephone: +49 178 9623347
Fax: +49 178 9623347
e-mail: [email protected]
at your disposal.
Status of the GTC Apr.2023 by agb.de