It is important to us to protect your data, which may be collected during your visit to ranger-mpc.de (.com).
The legal provisions for the protection of your data can be found in the Basic Data Protection Regulation and the Federal Data Protection Act.
The responsible party in terms of the data protection regulations is, x3-consulting, Martin Schildmacher, Robert-Koch-Str. 4, 33332 Gütersloh.
Below you will find information about which data we collect during your visit to our site and how it is used. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of unlawful use of data.
Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Postfach 20 04 44
E-Mail: [email protected]
1. SERVER DATA COLLECTION
When you visit our site, various server statistics are automatically stored, which your browser transmits to our provider’s server. Among other things
- Name of the retrieved web page
- Date and time of retrieval
- Data volume transferred
- Message about successful retrieval
- Browser type together with version
- the operating system of the user
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- IP address and the requesting provider
This data is used for the statistical evaluation of visits to our site and cannot be assigned to specific persons. The legal basis for the data collection is Art. 6 I f DSGVO. A combination of this data with other data sources is not made. The IP address is anonymized. Our legitimate interest in collecting this data is based on the fact that we can use the data to optimize our offer for users, for example, by preventing access from malicious sites or optimizing access via certain browsers, and the log of the IP address enables the delivery of the page to the visitor.
In principle, you have the right to object to this data collection. This is exceptionally factually not considered here, as otherwise the use of the site would be impossible.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes.
2. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Insofar as you have provided us with personal data, we use it to answer your inquiries, to advise you and process contracts concluded with you, and for technical administration. Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties or otherwise transferred if this is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract, if this is necessary for billing purposes or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future, see also 7 on your data subject rights.
Data is passed on to banks as part of the settlement process. The billing data is transferred to the tax office and the tax office within the framework of tax law requirements.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of the data is Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO in the context of contract processing. The legal basis for the transfer of data to the tax office and the tax office is Art. 6 I (c) DSGVO.
The deletion of this data takes place after the expiry of the applicable statutory retention obligations. If we are not subject to any statutory retention obligations, the data will be deleted when the purpose ceases to apply.
c. Contact form and inquiry by e-mail
When using our contact form, we collect and store the name and e-mail address for the purpose of responding to your inquiry. The specification of the telephone number for a callback is optional.
If you send us a contact request by e-mail, we collect and store the e-mail address and the data contained in the e-mail.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) DSGVO, as you consent to the above processing of your data when using the form as well as sending an e-mail. In addition, the legal basis also arises from Art. 6 I (b), as the storage of data is necessary for the fulfillment of a pre-contractual or possibly later contractual relationship.
The deletion of the data takes place when the purpose of the storage has ceased to exist, i.e. after answering your e-mail/contact form inquiry or when the matter related to the inquiry has been finally clarified.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent.
For the right to erasure and information, see 7 below on your data subject rights.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (f). Our legitimate interest results from the fact that with the aforementioned cookies, we merely facilitate the retrievability of the page for you, do not collect any tracking data in the process, and thus there is no interference with your personal rights and fundamental freedoms.
You can exclude the acceptance of cookies in your web browser. However, this may impair the functionality of the site. For your further data subject rights, see 7 below.
These cookies are only valid for the duration of your browser session and are deleted when you end your visit to our site.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, see above. Item 3 for the general explanation of cookies.
Cookies are used within the scope of Google Analytics for the purpose of analyzing your use of the website as well as for range measurement.
The following cookies are used in the use of Google Analytics according to the information provided by Google Inc. This overview is based on the overview of Google (there in English).
The legal basis for the collection and storage of the data is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is based on the fact that we can see from the analysis data, for example, where users abandon the page visit and we can improve our pages for you accordingly or from which countries our site is called and we can thus adjust our language selection. We have extended Google Analytics on our website with the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). It is therefore not possible for us to assign the collected analysis data to a specific person.
Data transfer to third countries:
The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activated IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Google LLC. is certified under the US Privacy Shield to ensure a level of data protection appropriate to the GDPR. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google LLC, with which Google Inc. proves to us that it complies with appropriate and suitable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
Objection and deletion:
The aforementioned add-on may not be available when accessing our site via browsers of mobile devices In this case, as well as in general, you can therefore alternatively prevent the use and disclosure of data to Google by clicking on this link. Please note that this is a so-called opt-out cookie, which is only valid for x3-consulting.de and the respective browser used. If you delete the cookies in your browser history, you will have to click the link again when you call up our site again in order to object to the use of data. The same applies if you call up the page with a different browser.
The data collected with Google Analytics will be deleted after 14 months.
You can find more information on data protection at Google Analytics at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
You have a right to information and a right to object to your data stored by us at any time, see 7 below on your rights as a data subject.
- GOOGLE MAPS
The legal basis for the collection and storage of data is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is based on the fact that we can thus make it easier for you to find our premises.
External fonts in the form of Google Fonts are used on this website for the uniform display of fonts. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; (“Google”).
When you access our site, your browser loads the required web fonts directly from a Google server into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. This transmits to the server which of our web pages you have visited. Also, the IP address of the browser of the end device of the visitor of these Internet pages is stored by Google. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font from your computer will be used.
The legal basis for the use of Google Fonts is Art. 6 I (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we can present the fonts to you in a uniform form. Google LLC. is certified under the US Privacy Shield to ensure a level of data protection appropriate to the DSGVO. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google LLC, with which Google Inc. proves to us that it complies with appropriate and suitable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
If you, as a visitor to our website, do not wish to use the Google Fonts function and thus also wish to prevent the transmission of your IP address to Google, you can, for example, use a browser add-on such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox to prevent connections to fonts.googleapis.com. In this case, however, it may not be possible to use our website to its full extent.
You have a right to information and a right to object to your data stored by us at any time, see 7 below on your data subject rights.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
a, Right to information
You have the right at any time to free information about the personal data we have stored about you. You can request information about the following. We must provide the information within one month:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Art.22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. We draw attention to the fact that such automated decision-making on our part does not take place.
(9) about whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art.46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
c, Right to deletion
Right to deletion
You have the right to have personal data concerning you deleted without undue delay, and we are obliged to delete such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 I (a) and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object pursuant to Art. 21 I DSGVO to the processing of your data that we collect on the basis of our legitimate interests as set out (e.g. Google Analytics) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object pursuant to Art.21 II DSGVO to the processing in the context of direct marketing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed by us unlawfully, for example without consent or without legitimate interests.
(5) The deletion of the personal data concerning you is necessary to comply with a legal obligation imposed on us under Union or German law.
(6) The data was collected in the context of offered information society services to you as a minor in accordance with Art.8 ADSGVO.
If we have published personal data about you and we are obliged to delete it for one of the aforementioned reasons, we will inform the companies on whose websites the data was published about your request for deletion in an appropriate manner and explain that you, as the data subject, have requested us to delete all links to this data and to delete all copies or replications.
(1) zur Ausübung des Rechts auf freie Meinungsäußerung und Information;
(2) zur Erfüllung einer rechtlichen Verpflichtung, die die Verarbeitung nach dem Recht der Union oder dem deutschen Recht erfordert, z.B. im Rahmen der steuerrechtlichen Aufbewahrungspflichten, oder zur Wahrnehmung einer Aufgabe, die im öffentlichen Interesse liegt oder in Ausübung öffentlicher Gewalt erfolgt, die uns übertragen wurde;
(3) aus Gründen des öffentlichen Interesses im Bereich der öffentlichen Gesundheit gemäß Art. Art.9 II (h) und (i) sowie Art.9 III DSGVO;
(4) für im öffentlichen Interesse liegende Archivzwecke, wissenschaftliche oder historische Forschungszwecke oder für statistische Zwecke gem. Art.89 (I) DSGVO, soweit das Recht auf Löschung voraussichtlich die Verwirklichung der Ziele dieser Verarbeitung unmöglich macht oder ernsthaft beeinträchtigt, oder
(5) zur Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen, z.B. in Gerichtsverfahren.
d, Right to restriction of data processing
You have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
(1) If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
(2) If the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data.
(3) If we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you needed it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(4) If you have objected to the processing of your personal data that we collect on the basis of our legitimate interests as set out (e.g. Google Analytics), as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds override your rights.
If processing has been restricted in accordance with the aforementioned grounds, this personal data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG, etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained the restriction of processing, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
e,Obligation to notify
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right against us to be informed about these recipients.
f, Right to portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another company without hindrance from us, provided that.
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (I) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art.6 I (b) DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from us to another company, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
g, Right to object
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 I (e) – processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest – or (f) DSGVO – processing demonstrating our legitimate interest, e.g. in online marketing; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
h, Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law.
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
i, Contact person for data subject rights
Insofar as we do not enable you to exercise your rights directly within the scope of processing, please contact us at [email protected] or by post at the address given in the imprint.